Friday, January 23, 2009

A Few of our FAVORITE things...






Tyson loves....
His kids, playing, relaxing, anything he loves to be with his kids!
Anything Kyler does Tyson loves!
Sports going to the jazz game the u of u games watching them all etc etc..
Traveling (anyplace warm)
Cars Talking about cars fixing cars driving cars etc etc
Playing games with family and friends.. (I am still trying to figure out how he ends up with so many wild card all the time)
Family gatherings with all his brothers and sisters
THE TRUCK. He loves his truck and he loves to take Kyler for drives in his truck up the big dirt hill.

Nachae (Thats me)
I love...
That I am healthy and that I have a healthy family kids parents and sibilings.(I think sometime I take our health for granted. Our healthy family is my number one blessing)
I love when I hear my kids all laughing and playing
I love date nights with my husband
I love when a stranger pays a complement
I love a clean house and fresh laundry
I love playing games with my family (mostly when I win)
I love Vacations with my family
I love going boating hiking swimming at grandpas biking I love all outdoor activites with my family
Most of all I love that I have the family that I have..


Chloe Loves...
Playing with her brother and sister and her friends.
dancing tumbling swimming at grandparents ridding her bike playing her gutair playing volley ball.Spending time with Harley dog.LOoking at everyones blog and Updateing hers and Corals.
Chloe enjoys making yummie food for her family to eat.
Chloe also enjoys making craft projects
Chloe is a big help to her family and anawesome friend.She is a great example for her brother and sister. We are blessed to have her in our family...
Chloe has a great sence of humor and is so much fun to be around


Coral Loves...
The little mermaid and taking baths for hours playing with all her mermaid dolls.
Sleep she loves sleep. She also enjoys watching movies,school,tumbling,swimming,ridding bikes,boating,
Coral loves playing her friends hanging out with grandpa and Neen.
Coral is a great girl always making us laugh. She is getting ready to be baptizied by her dad. She was excited when she came out of the interview with the bishop and announced."He did'nt even ask if I lie" And if you dont know already ask Coral what BMW stands for. She will tell you "be my wife" I am a little frightened for her future husband.


Kyler loves...
Anything his daddy loves.
Following grandpa into his garage to see what he is doing.
Playing with his sisters or beating them which ever you want to call it.
Loves playing with his cousins.
Loves trucks,cars,thomas the train and jay jay the jet plane. Really just anything boy.

3 comments:

Chloe Clark said...

mom i love your back ground

summer k said...

Hey- I am so happy you found us, I didn't know you had a blog! Your girls are getting so big and your little boy is darling! We wished you guys lived here!

Cassie said...

Hi guys! Found your blog about a month ago after Chloe wrote us a comment. Fun post!!!